- Who wants to enhance the size and shape of their buttocks without needing implants.
- Looking for a more natural enhancement – in terms of look and feel.
- Who has a decent amount of body fat in certain “donor” areas in order to provide the enhancement.
- Has good quality skin and tissue in the hip & buttocks area – with high elasticity.
- Who is in good overall health and wellness – able to safely go through surgery.
- Someone who can dedicate weeks or months to their recovery – including time off work, rest, and avoiding sitting or applying pressure to their backside.
The Procedure The Brazilian Butt Lift is a three-part procedure, which involves the following.
- Firstly, the fat is removed from a donor region using liposuction.
- The fat is then purified and prepped for the transfer.
- The fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks, to provide the best overall enhancement for you and your body type.
- You will be in some pain – and pain medication will help you to mitigate these symptoms.
- Most patients can’t sit or lie down on their buttocks for 2-3 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities or exercise for the first few weeks.
- Rest is vital – you will likely be limited to your bed for 1 to 2 weeks after surgery.
- Goals will provide you special compression clothing and accessories to help your healing.
- You will need to take some time off work or school – usually 1 to 4 weeks, depending on your specific recovery.
- Most patients can resume normal daily activities approximately 8 weeks after surgery.
- Symptoms like bruising, swelling, redness and more are normal.
- Its important to eat, drink, and sleep.
- Your results will be finalized anywhere from 3 to 6 months following surgery.
For more information on your Brazilian Butt Lift, be sure to contact Goals Plastic Surgery today.
Warm and caring staff a joy to come to and get any procedure done. I am having the best experience at Goals
I had my consultation today with Natasha she was very informative and honest..I didn’t get to meet the Dr…Dr Perkins who will be doing my BBL…Dr V is booked…I do have to say that everyone working there looks great..My date is May 8th 2018.. I will do more reviews as it comes closer to my date…so far satisfied
Great staff… my recovery is coming along good…Claudia gives the best massage…
I love Dr. Voskin. He is very Professional!