After having liposuction, did you get the desired fat-removal and slimming outcomes? But how can you keep your belly flat while still keeping your arms looking small and fit without regaining the flab? After liposuction, there are key techniques to stay lean, firm, and preserve your results.
i) Water Intake:
Increasing your water intake can help you lose weight and maintain your current mass. Drinking 64 ounces of water per day to lose weight and maintain the weight loss is suggested by the experts for the best results. Water aids weight loss in the following ways:
- Increasing calorie burns through assisting the body’s resting energy expenditure. Drinking cold water causes adults to shed between 24 and 30% more weight.
- Reducing the size of one’s physique. If you underwent liposuction to remove body fat, drinking water can help you maintain your weight loss.
- Drinking water before meals can help you feel fuller and lessen your appetite, especially if you’re over 40 years.
- Drinking water instead of other calorie drinks helps you maintain your figure and lose weight.
Within 48 hours of your treatment, your plastic surgeon would most likely advise you to get up and start moving. In the first three weeks after the surgery, you’ll need to pay attention to your body’s cues to know when you’ve done enough activity. More vigorous forms of activity, such as aerobics and jogging, should be avoided until three weeks after surgery. To keep your results after Lipo, you’ll need to start cautiously and regularly rebuilding your power.
Most plastic surgeons allow their patients to begin resistance training through the second week following liposuction. You should avoid exercising the surgery region at first. However, once the surgical area has returned to normal, you can begin to exercise your abs, gradually increasing the amount of energy you put in. Rubber bands and modest weights are excellent tools for establishing a regular conflict exercise routine that does not require much time.
iii) Avoid a Sedentary Way of Life
You should raise your overall level of activity in addition to aerobic and spot workouts to stay active and in good physical condition. Sitting too much is bad for your health and might cause you to droop in places you’d rather not.
Here are some suggestions for overcoming a sedentary lifestyle:
- Every 20 to 30 minutes, stand up and move your legs, even if it’s only for a few seconds.
- Take a walk around your workplace and down the halls.
- Purchase a standup desk.
- Get ready to work.
- Instead of taking the elevator, take the steps.
- When a phone call comes in, get up.
iv) Make Healthy Dietary Decisions
Your body’s swollen portions were smoothed out with liposuction. This is not the time to resort to bad eating habits and gain weight! Eating a nutritious, low-fat, low-sugar, and low-processed-food diet is one strategy to keep excess fat off. The good news is that fat cells that have been eliminated after liposuction will not return.
v) Stress Reduction
One of the leading causes of weight gain is stress. This implies you’ll have to learn to relax if you want to prevent gaining weight.
- Maintain a daily regimen that is constant and predictable.
- Maintain an optimistic attitude.
- Investigate your spiritual side.