Dr. Kayvan Ansari MD
Dr. Ansari is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been helping to enhance his clients’ natural beauty through carefully calculated and precise procedures that enhance features and boost self-confidence for more than a decade. With extensive training in both non-surgical and surgical cosmetic procedures, He ran his own practice for the past decade, offers consulting services to hospitals and other clinics and plays an important role on our team at Goals®®.
Besides some basic general plastic procedures, he is most well-known for his innovative tummy-tuck procedure (also known as FlexTuck), which is less invasive than traditional tummy-tuck (abdominoplasty) and requires less recovery time. His technique combines the latest in laser technology and liposculpting along with traditional incision procedures to create a natural look that is definitely noticeable, but not overwhelming. This unique procedure, which he started in 2014, has been enjoyed by over 300 clients to date.
Dr. Ansari was inspired to go into plastic surgery after an internship at a hospital, where he saw how difficult it was for patients to get reconstructive surgery after trauma. He attended the Tehran University school of medicine, and subsequently did his residency and fellowships in plastic surgery at the Indiana University, Duke University and University of Rochester, New York.
He is licensed and boarded in the states of New York, Florida, and Texas. He started his own clinical practice after his residency and has been helping people to transform their bodies ever since. After practicing as a plastic surgeon for 4 years he pursued his fellowship training in plastic surgery for 3 consecutive years.
Although his practice focuses on cosmetic procedures including Botox, Fillers, Face lifts, liposculpting, Fat grafting as well as breast and gluteal augmentation (fat transfer or implants), Dr. Ansari also is devoted to helping patients repair their lives following trauma and burns where he helps to reconstruct bodies and faces of burn victims as well as those that have undergone severe trauma. His skills balance an aesthetic attention to detail with utility and a natural look, which is why over 5,000 patients have chosen him so far to perform procedures to enhance their bodies.
Procedures Performed: Flexsculpt®; DoubleBBL®; FlexTuck, Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy, Abdominoplasty, Arm Lift, Blepharoplasty, Liposuction, Autologous Fat Transfer
Curriculum Vitae Affiliations
• American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians
• American Society of Aesthetic / Cosmetic Physicians
• American Board of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Medicine
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• International Society of Cosmetogynecology (ISCG)
• Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC)
• American Burn Association (ABA)
• American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
• American Medical Association (AMA) Medical School
• Tehran University Faculty of Medicine (Tehran, Iran) – Doctor of Medicine Residency & Fellowships
• Tehran University (Tehran, Iran) – Plastic Surgery
• Duke University (Durham, NC, USA) – Plastic Surgery
• Indiana University (Indianapolis, Indiana, USA)– Plastic Surgery
• University of Rochester (Rochester, NY, USA)– Minimally Invasive Plastic Surgery